Senior Vice President, Sales
LOTTERY CORPORATION is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Senior Vice President, Sales.
The purpose of this job is to lead all sales
activities at the Georgia Lottery Corporation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
following duties are normal for this job. These are not to be construed
as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and
- Directs the sales staff to achieve annual goals of
yearly business plan.
- Manages operations to maximize its effectiveness
and efficiency in delivering sales.
- Responsible for the professional and timely
execution of all sales and marketing programs working directly with
- Ensure all necessary marketing and sales
information is clearly communicated to the field in a timely succinct manner,
particularly for new games and promotions. Ensure marketing investment is
maximized by thorough coordination and execution in the field.
- Directs the Retailer Sales group to maximize their
retailer telephone contacts to improve retailer inventory management to push
- Enhances communication with sales staff and
maximizes the effectiveness of corporate sales programs at corporate account
- Works with the internal Operations and Software
development to maximize effectiveness of sales technology to facilitate the
best tools possible for sales. Interprets and compiles required sales
reports and statistics.
- Prepares Annual Sales Plan every fiscal year
complete with specific tactics outlined for each individual district.
- Handles employee concerns and problems, assigning
work, counseling, and recommending disciplinary and other personnel
- Responsible for maintaining a well-trained, clearly
directed, high-motivated district management and sales staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration,
Marketing or related field required.
- Two years or more of lottery experience is
preferred but not required.
- Seven to ten years of retail or wholesale sales
management experience is required.
- Must possess a valid state of Georgia drivers
license and a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training,
and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities
for this job.
- All applicants for this position must be authorized
to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring
We offer a competitive salary, with
excellent benefits. EOE/M/F/D/V
To be considered for this position,
please submit a current resume to:
SOURCE: Georgia Lottery
Schafer Systems Inc Seeks Product Marketing
Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player to bring to
market new products along with helping to increase the growth and profitability
of existing products. This person will have ambitions and growth potential for
higher levels of responsibility.
For major new products requiring
significant investments, responsibilities will include:
- Specifying market requirements for future products
by working with the sales and operations teams and conducting market research
including on-going visits to customers and potential customers
- Putting together the overall plan to bring these
new products to market including financial justifications, sales projections,
risks and overall timing
- Presenting this plan to management and company
- Heading up the execution of the plan upon
(located 45 minutes West of Des Moines, IA or 75 minutes East
of Omaha, NE)
Included Responsibilities (but not limited
Working with the sales team to develop overall marketing plans
Develop and coordinate advertising and promotions for print,
electronic magazines, electronic news reports and conference sponsorships
working with internal and external resources as required
coordinate trade show design and display of products working with internal and
external resources as required.
Coordinate with internal and external
resources on photos, trade show display and websites along with social media
strategies as required.
Work with internal resources on new product catalogs
and sell sheets.
Bachelors Degree in marketing,
communications or related field.
Minimum of 5 years experience in product
marketing or related field.
Strong oral and written communication
Organized and capable of detailed plan execution.
works well within a team environment.
Willingness to provide a hands-on
approach as required.
Some travel required.
To apply for this position email your cover letter and resume by Nov.
14, 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Schafer Systems Inc.